| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perm in August is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 68.4mm (2.7in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 14:06 long and the longest day is 16:29 long with an average length of 15:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Perm August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Perm, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Perm:
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 560.2 kms (348.1 miles) NNE
- Ivdel', Russia - 387.2 kms (240.6 miles) NE
- Cerdyn', Russia - 272.1 kms (169.1 miles) N
- Levsi, Russia - 578.6 kms (359.5 miles) ENE
- Biser, Russia - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) ENE
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 293.7 kms (182.5 miles) ESE
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) ESE
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 173.9 kms (108.1 miles) SE
- Sadrinsk, Russia - 497.5 kms (309.1 miles) ESE
- Kurgan, Russia - 626.6 kms (389.4 miles) ESE